REDDITCH, a town in the eastern parliamentary division of Worcestershire, England, situated on an eminence near the Warwickshire border, 15½ m. S. of Birmingham by the Midland railway. Pop. of urban district (1901) 13,493. It is the centre of a district producing needles and fish-hooks. There are also motor-engineering works. The town possesses a literary and scientific institute (1850). In the modern church of St Stephen (1854) are preserved tiles from the former Cistercian abbey of Bordesley, founded in 1138, of which the site may be traced at Bordesley Park, 2 m. N.