A Course in Miracles/Workbook for Students/Review of Lessons 61 - 62
Our ideas for review today are:
I am the light of the world.
How holy am I, who have been given the function of lighting up the world! Let me be still before my holiness. In its calm light let all my conflicts disappear. In its peace let me remember Who I am.
Some specific forms for applying this idea when special difficulties seem to arise might be:
- Let me not obscure the light of the world in me.
- Let the light of the world shine through this appearance.
- This shadow will vanish before the light.
Forgiveness is my function as the light of the world.
It is through accepting my function that I will see the light in me. And in this light will my function stand clear and perfectly unambiguous before my sight. My acceptance does not depend on my recognizing what my function is, for I do not yet understand forgiveness. Yet I will trust that, in the light, I will see it as it is.
Specific forms for using this idea might include:
- Let this help me learn what forgiveness means.
- Let me not separate my function from my will.
- I will not use this for an alien purpose.