Author:Alfred Comyn Lyall
(Redirected from Author:A. C. Lyall)
- 'The Rise and Expansion of British Dominion in India
- "The Ameer's Message" in Littell's Living Age, 162 (2098)
- "A Rajput Chief of the Old School" in Littell's Living Age, 139 (1802)
- "Afghanistan," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
- "Abdur Rahman Khan," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- In Poets of John Company (1921):
Works about LyallEdit
- "Lyall, Sir Alfred Comyn, K.C.B., etc.," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Lyall, Alfred Comyn," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
- "Lyall, Sir Alfred Comyn," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.