Author:Anne Constance Smedley
(Redirected from Author:A. Constance Smedley)
- An April Princess (1903)
- The wizards of Ryetown (1905)
- Conflict (1907)
- The Flower Book (1910)
- Ruth's Marriage (1912)
- On the Fighting Line (1915)
- Wonder tales of the world (1920)
- The Gilded Wreath (1922)
- The Curious Herbal (1922)
- The Armfields' Animal-Book (1922)
- Grace Darling and Her Times (1932)
- "The Civic Rights of the Married Woman," in The Case for Women's Suffrage (pp. 99−105), (ed.) by Brougham Villiers, London: T. Fisher Unwin (1907)
Works from magazinesEdit
- The Diversions of a Princess (series) 1903-04, Idler Magazine
- "The Rev. Mr. Gregson"
- "Mr. (and Mrs.) Vane"
- "Charles Druce"
- "Cosmo Maltravers"
- "Maisie Price"
- "Reginald's People"
- "The Art of Hospitality" (ss) (with Pearl Humphrey) 1906 Dec, Ainslee's Magazine,
- "The Heel of Achilles" (ss) (with Pearl Humphrey) 1906 Sept, Ainslee's Magazine,
- "The Importance of Being Earnest" (ss) (with Pearl Humphrey) 1907 Jan, Ainslee's Magazine,
- "The Thief" (ss) 1908, Everybody's Magazine
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1941, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 81 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.