- Wild Spain (1893)
- Unexplored Spain (1910) (transcription project)
- Savage Sudan. Its wild tribes, big game and bird-life London, Gurney and Jackson, (1921) 17 x 24 cm, XX + 452 pages, 30 plates.
- The Borders and beyond. Arctic, Cheviot, Tropic London, Gurney and Jackson, (1924). 15,5 x 23 cm, 490 pages, 19 plates.
- Retrospect: Reminiscences and impressions of a hunter-naturalist in three continents 1851–1928. (1928). London: Gurney and Jackson.
Works about ChapmanEdit
- "Re ABEL CHAPMAN, Deceased" The London Gazette. 13 September 1929
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1929, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 93 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.