|←Author Index: Ja||Abraham Jacobi
|pioneer of pediatrics, opening the first children's clinic in the United States. To date, he is the only foreign born president of the American Medical Association.|
- "Speech of Doctor A. Jacobi," in Banquet to the Honorable Carl Schurz, New York City: Delmonico's Restaurant (March 2, 1899)
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
Works about JacobiEdit
- "Jacobi, Abraham," in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- Carl Schurz, Dr. Abram Jacobi, Delmonico's, New York City, May 5, 1900.
- “Fellow-Physicians Honor Dr. Jacobi,” The New York Times, May 6, 1900.
- "Jacobi, Abraham," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- "Jacobi, Abraham," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Jacobi, Abraham," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Jacobi, Abraham," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)