- The Theory of Moral Sentiments (1759) IA
- The Wealth of Nations (1776) An inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations IA 1, IA 2
- Vol 1
- Vol 2
- 'Letter from Adam Smith, LL.D. to William Strahan,' included in The Life of David Hume, Esq. (1776). See also: Anonymous 1777.
Works about Smith Edit
- "Adam Smith and 'The Wealth of Nations'" The Harvard Classics Vol. 51
- "Obituary of Adam Smith," The Times, 24 July 1790
- Anonymous (1777). A Letter to Adam Smith LL.D. on the Life, Death, and Philosophy of his friend David Hume Esq. Oxford: At the Clarendon Press.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse