Author:Alexander Fraser Tytler
- An Essay on the Principles of Translation (1791)
- Elements of General History (1801)
- Treatise on the Law of Courts-Martial
- Life and Writings of Dr John Gregory
- Ireland profiting by Example (1799)
- Essay on Laura and Petrarch
- The Life and Writings of Henry Home, Lord Kames (1807)
- Robbers by Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller
Works about TytlerEdit
- "Tytler/Tytler, Alexander Fraser," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (23) (1888)
- "Tytler, Alexander Fraser," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Tytler, Alexander Fraser," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.