Author:Alfred Bate Richards
|←Author Index: Ri||Alfred Bate Richards
|Journalist, newspaper editor, and playwright.|
- Crœsus, King of Lydia (1845
- Runnymede (1846
- Cromwell (1847
- Isolda, or Good King Stephen (1848
- Vandyck: A Play of Genoa (1850
- "The Negro's Revenge" (a scene) in Once a Week, Series 1, III (1860)
- Death and the Magdalen (1846)
- The Dream of the Soul (1848)
- Medea (1869)
Works about RichardsEdit
- "Richards, Alfred Bate," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Richards, Alfred Bate," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Richards, Alfred Bate," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.