Author:Alfred Egmont Hake
|←Author Index: Ha||Alfred Egmont Hake
|Thomas Gordon Hake, MD, poet. (1810-1895) Published as A. Egmont Hake, writer on economic matters; son of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. E. H."
- Flattering Tales
- Paris Originals (1878) 
- The Story of Chinese Gordon (1884) in 2 vols. 11th ed.
- The Journals of Major-Gen. C. G. Gordon, C. B., at Kartoum (1885) 
- Events in the Tae-Ping Rebellion (1891) 
- The Unemployed Problem
- Free Trade in Capital (1890) 
- Suffering London; or, The hygiene, moral, social, and political relations of our voluntary hospitals to society (1892) 
- The Coming Individualism (1895) 
- The Eternal Dawn (1907)
- "Borrow, George," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.