- Memoirs of Nathaniel, Lord Crewe (1893) (external scan)
Edited volumes of Wood's Antiquities of the City of Oxford (1889–99)
- The colleges of Oxford: their history and traditions (1891) (external scan)
- Lincoln (1898) (external scan)
- "Brief Lives": Chiefly of Contemporaries, Set Down by John Aubrey, Between the Years 1669 & 1696 (1898)
- The Life and Times of Anthony Wood: Antiquary, of Oxford, 1632-1695 (1900)
- The Shirburn ballads, 1585-1616 (1907) (external scan)
- The English Register of Oseney Abbey (1907)
- contributed to the Essex Review
Contributions to the DNBEdit
- "Wood, Anthony," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Second supplement
Works about ClarkEdit
- "Clark, Andrew," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Death of Rev. Dr. Clark" in Essex Chronicle (1924)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.