Author:Arthur Milnes Marshall
- Lectures on the Darwinian theory (1894) Edited by C. F. Marshall, with 37 illustrations mostly from original drawings and photographs. New York: Macmillan and Co. London: D. Nutt
- The Frog. An Introduction to Anatomy, Histology and Embryology (1894) 5th Edition. Manchester: J. E. Cornish
- A Junior Course of Practical Zoology (1892) In conjunction with C Herbert Hurst, PhD., Demonstrator and Assistant-Lecturer in Zoology at Owens College. Third Edition.
- Vertebrate embryology. A Text-book for Students and Practitioners(1893) First edition. London: Smith, Elder & Co., 15 Waterloo Place
- Biological Lectures and Addresses (1894) Edited by C. F. Marshall. First Edition. London: David Nutt 270-271 Strand.
Works about MarshallEdit
- "Obituary: Arthur Milnes Marshall" in Popular Science Monthly, 44 (April 1894)
- Butler S in Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (2014-16)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.