Author:Arthur Stanley Eddington
- Stellar Movements and the Structure of the Universe (1914) (external scan)
- Report On The Relativity Theory Of Gravitation (1919) (external scan)
- Space Time and Gravitation (1920)
- The Theory of Relativity and its Influence on Scientific Thought (1922)
Contributions to EB1911Edit
- "Nebula," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Star," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Contributions to EB1922Edit
- "Astronomy," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1944, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 78 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.