Author:Austen Henry Layard
(Redirected from Author:Austin Henry Layard)
- Nineveh and its remains, in two volumes (1849)
- The Monuments of Nineveh, in two volumes (1849 and 1853)
- A Popular Account of Discoveries at Nineveh, abridged version of Nineveh and its remains, (1852)
- Discoveries among the ruins of Nineveh and Babylon (1853)
- The Ninevah Court in the Crystal Palace (1854)
- The Madonna and saints painted in fresco by Ottaviano Nelli, in the church of S. Maria Nuova at Gubbio (1857)
- Nineveh and Babylon A narrative of a second expedition to Assyria, during the years 1849, 1850, and 1851, abridged version of Nineveh and Babylon (1867)
- Early Adventures in Persia, Susiana, and Babylonia, in two volumes (1887)
- Autobiography and Letters from his childhood until his appointment as H.M. Ambassador at Madrid, in two volumes, edited by William N. Bruce (1903)
Works about LayardEdit
- "Layard, Austen Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Layard, Sir Austin Henry," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Layard, Sir Austen Henry," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.