- Lectures on Ancient History
- The history of Rome translated by Julius Charles Hare, Connop Thirlwall, William Smith, and Leonhard Schmitz, 1828
- A dissertation on the geography of Herodotus, with a map, 1830
- The Life of Carsten Niebuhr, the Oriental Traveller, 1836
- An epitome of Niebuhr's History of Rome, with chronological tables and an appendix, 1836
- The history of Rome from the first Punic War to the death of Constantine, 1844 vol 1, 
- Lectures on the history of Rome, from the earliest times to the fall of the Western empire, 1849 vol 1, vol 2,vol 3
Works about Niebuhr edit
- "Notice of the Third Volume of Niebuhr's Roman History", in The Philological Museum, Vol. II.: 475–482 (1833), by Connop Thirlwall
- Reminiscences of an intercourse with Mr. Niebuhr, the historian, during a residence with him in Rome, in the years 1822 and 1823 (1835), by Francis Lieber,
- The life and letters of Barthold Georg Niebuhr (1852), by Karl Josias Bunsen, Johannes Brandis and Johann Wilhelm Loebell
- Lectures on ancient ethnography and geography, comprising Greece and her colonies, Epirus, Macedonia, Illyricum, Italy, Gaul, Spain, Britain, the north of Africa, etc. (1853)
- Niebuhr's lectures on Roman history (1875), in 3 vols.
- “Niebuhr, Barthold Georg”, in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York, 1920
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse