|←Author Index: Th||Benjamin Thorpe
- Analecta Anglo-Saxonica, 1834
- Northern Mythology in three volumes (1851).
- Elder Edda (1866).
- Anglo-Saxon Version of the Story of Apollonius of Tyre, upon which is founded the play of “Pericles,” from a MS., with a Translation and Glossary (Apollonius the Tyrian Prince)
His other works include:
- Ancient Laws and Institutes of England (1840), an English translation of the laws enacted under the Anglo-Saxon kings
- The Holy Gospels in Anglo-Saxon (1842)
- Codex Exoniensis (1842), a collection of Anglo-Saxon poetry with English translation
- The Homilies of the Anglo-Saxon Church (translation, 1844)
- an English translation of Dr Lappenburg's History of England under the Anglo-Saxon Kings (1845)
- Anglo-Saxon Poems of Beowulf (1855), a translation
- Diplomatarium Anglicum aevi saxonici (1865)
- The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle according to the Several Original Authorities (1861)
- Vol. 1 (Original Texts)
- Vol. 2 (Translation)