|←Author Index: Ma||Sir Bernard Mallet
|Louis Mallet; Registrar General and President of the Royal Statistical SocietyBritish civil servant; son of Sir |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "B. M."
- Indian Finance Three Essays With An Introduction And Appendix (1880) 
- Free exchange; papers on political and economical subjects (1891)
- Mallet Du Pan and the French Revolution (1902) 
- Thomas George earl of Northbrook, G.C.S.I. A memoir (1908) 
- British Budgets 1887/88 To 1912/13 (1913) 
- "Mallet, Louis," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "Baring, Thomas George," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
Works about MalletEdit
- "Mallet, Bernard," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Knighthood of Bernard Mallet," in The Times (1916)
- "Death: Sir Bernard Mallet," in The Times (1932)