Author:Catherine Fieschi Adorni
|←Author Index: Ad||Catherine Fieschi Adorni
|Italian author and nurse. St Catherine of Genoa|
- The Treatise on Purgatory (1858)
- Purgation and purgatory; The spiritual dialogue (1979), translated by Serge Hughes
- Treatise on purgatory; The dialogue (1946), translated by Charlotte Balfour and Helen Douglas Irvine
Works about AdorniEdit
- Life of Madame Catharine Adorna, including some leading facts and traits in her religious experience, together with explanations and remarks, tending to illustrate the doctrine of holiness (1858), by Thomas Cogswell Upham
- "Catherine, Saint," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911), article contains a brief biography along with those of five other "St. Catherines"
- "Catharine," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905), article contains a brief biography along with those of other "St. Catherines"
- "St. Catherine of Genoa," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)