Author:Charles Anderson Scott
|←Author Index: Sc||Charles Archibald Anderson Scott
|M.A. Clergyman. Dunn Professor of the New Testament, Theological College of the Presbyterian Church of England, Cambridge.|
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "C. A. S."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. A. S."
- Ulfilas, Apostle of the Goths
- Foot-notes to St. Paul (1935)
- Saint Paul, the Man and the Teacher (1936)
- Words: A Brief Vocabulary of the New Testament (1939)
- "SCOTT, Rev. Charles Anderson". Who's who, biographies, 1905: page 1436.