Author:Charles Francis Bastable
|←Author Index: Ba||Charles Francis Bastable
|M.A., LL.D. Regius Professor of Laws and Professor of Political Economy in the University of Dublin|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. F. B."
- Public Finance
- Commerce of Nations
- Theory of International Trade
- "Emigration and immigration" in Journal of the Statistical and Social Inquiry Society of Ireland, Vol. IX Part LXVII, (1888)
Encyclopaedia Britannica 1911Edit
Works about BastableEdit
- "Bastable, Charles F.," in Thom's Irish Who's Who (p. 13), Dublin: Alexander Thom & Co. (1923)
- Obituary: C. F. BASTABLE (available from jstor)
- "BASTABLE, C. F.". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 107. 1907.