Author:Charles Francis Bastable
- Public Finance
- Commerce of Nations
- Theory of International Trade
- "Emigration and immigration" in Journal of the Statistical and Social Inquiry Society of Ireland, Vol. IX Part LXVII, (1888)
Encyclopaedia Britannica 1911Edit
Works about BastableEdit
- "Bastable, Charles F.," in Thom's Irish Who's Who (p. 13), Dublin: Alexander Thom & Co. (1923)
- Obituary: C. F. BASTABLE (available from jstor)
- "BASTABLE, C. F.". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 107. 1907.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1945, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 77 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.