Author:Charles Kenneth Scott-Moncrieff
|←Author Index: Sc||Charles Kenneth Scott-Moncrieff
|A Scottish writer, most famous for his English translation of most of Proust's, which he published under the Shakespearean title Remembrance of Things Past. Scott-Moncrieff's magnificent Proust translation (volumes 1 through 6 of the seven) has earned him a place as one of the greatest translators of all time.|
- To E. J. C. (1922; published in his translation of 's Remembrance of Things Past)
- In The Muse in Arms (1917): "The Field of Honour", p. 175; "Domum", p. 182; "The Willow-tree Bough", p. 240; "Back in Billets", p. 275.
- The Song of Roland (1919)
- Remembrance of Things Past, by Marcel Proust (1922–1931)
- The Captive (1929) on Wikilivres