- Principles of Geology (1830) IA 1, IA 2, IA 3, IA 4
- Glossary of Geological and other Scientific terms used in Principles of Geology
- Elements of Geology (1838) IA
- Eight lectures on geology (1842) IA
- Every man his own guide to the Falls of Niagara (1843) IA
- On impressions of rain-drops in ancient and modern strata (1851) IA
- A manual of elementary geology; or, The ancient changes of the earth and its inhabitants, as illustrated by geological monuments (1852) IA
- On the Blackheath pebble-bed, and on certain phaenomena in the geology of the neighbourhood of London (1852) IA 10 pp.
- Student's Elements of Geology (1878) IA
- Geological Evidences of the Antiquity of Man (1863)
Works about Lyell Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse