Author:Charles Philip Brown
|←Author Index: Br||Charles Philip Brown
|Telugu and English writer|
- Telugu-English Dictionary (Madras, 1852)
- English-Telugu Dictionary (Madras, 1852)
- Mixed Dialects and Foreign Words used in Telugu (Madras, 1854) External link.
- Prosody of the Telugu and Sanskrit Languages explained. (Madras, 1827)
- Vemana's Verses, Moral, Religious, and Satirical (Madras, 1829)
- Familiar Analysis of Sanskrit Prosody (London, 1837)
- New Telugu Version of St. Luke, 1838.
- Grammar of the Telugu Language (Madras, 1840, 2nd ed. 1857)
- Cyclic Tables of Hindu and Mahomedan Chronology of the Telugu and Kanadi Countries (Madras, 1850)
- English and Hindustani Phraseology (Calcutta, 1860)
- Telugu Reader: a Series of Letters, Private and on Business, and Revenue Matters, with English Translation (Madras, 1852)
- Dialogues in Telugu and English, 2nd ed. (Madras, 1853)
- Vakyâvali; or, Exercises in Idioms, English and Telugu (Madras, 1852)
- Zillah Dictionary in the Roman Character (Madras, 1852)
- The Wars of the Rajas, being the History of Anantapuram (Madras, 1853) (transcription project)
- Popular Telugu Tales (1855)
- A Titular Memoir (London, 1861)
- Carnatic Chronology, the Hindu and Mahomedan Methods of reckoning Time, explained with Symbols and Historic Records (London, 1863) External link.
- Sanskrit Prosody and Numerical Symbols explained (London, 1869). External link.
- Disputations on Village Business, translated into English from the originals in the Telugu language. (1855) (transcription project)