- Southwark and Its Story (1881)
- Elfrica: An Historical Romance of the Twelfth Century (1885), 3 vols.
- "The Legend of King Arthur in Somerset" in Antiquarian Magazine and Bibliographer (1885)
- "Early Archbishops of Canterbury, Natives of Somerset, or Educated at Glastonbury" in The Western Antiquary (1885)
- "William of Wrotham, Archdeacon of Taunton, &c." in The Western Antiquary (1885)
- Myths, Scenes and Worthies of Somerset (1887)
- "Southwark in the Olden Time" in Byegone Surrey, ed. George Clinch and S. W. Kershaw (1895)
- Byegone Southwark (1895)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse