Author:Condé Bénoist Pallen
(Redirected from Author:Condé B. Pallen)
- The Philosophy of Literature (1897) (external scan)
- Epochs of Literature (1898) (external scan)
- What is Liberalism? (1889) (external scan)
- The Meaning of the Idylls of the King (1904) (external scan)
- The Education of Boys (1916) (external scan)
- A Memorial of Andrew J. Shipman (1916) (external scan)
- Crucible Island (1919)
- New Rochelle, her part in the great war (1920) (external scan)
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia (1913)Edit
- Testem Benevolentiae
- Juan Francesco Maria de la Saludad Donoso Cortés;
- University of St. Louis;
- Catholic Congresses
He was also one of the editors of the 17th volume of the Catholic Encyclopedia (1922).
- New Rubáiyat (1889) (external scan)
- The Feast of Thalarchus (1901) (external scan)
- The Death of Sir Lancelot, and Other Poems (1902) (external scan)
- Collected Poems (1915) (external scan)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1929, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 93 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.