Author:Cornelia Augusta Hewett Crosse
|←Author Index: Cr||Cornelia Augusta Hewett Crosse
|Andrew Crosse. Noted for reminiscences of scientists she had known. née Berkeley, wife of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. A. H. C."
- Memorials, Scientific and Literary, of Andrew Crosse, the Electrician (1857) (external scan)
- "Heidelberg, at Fair-time" in Once a Week, Series 1, 4 (1861)
- "Two Months in Upper Austria" in Once a Week, Series 1, 6 (1862)
- "An Ice Storm" in Once a Week, Series 1, 8 (1863)
- "The Shrine of St. Eloi" in Once a Week, Series 1, 11 (1864)
- Red-letter Days of My Life (1892) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- "Knox, Alexander Andrew," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.