|←Author Index: Ba||Daines Barrington
|English lawyer, antiquary and naturalist|
- Observations on the more ancient statutes from the Magna Charta to the twenty-first of James I cap. xxvii : with an appendix, being a proposal for new modelling the statutes (1766)
- Naturalist's Calendar (1767)
- "Account of a very remarkable young Musician" in Philosophical Transactions, volume 60, pages 54–64 (1771)
Works about BarringtonEdit
- "Barrington, Hon," by John Weeks Moore in Complete Encyclopaedia of Music, Boston: Oliver Ditson Company (1880)
- "Barrington, Daines," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Barrington, Daines," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Barrington, Daines," in A Dictionary of Music and Musicians, (ed.) by George Grove, London: MacMillan & Co., Ltd. (1900)
- "Barrington, Daines," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)