Author:David Croal Thomson
|←Author Index: Th||David Croal Thomson
|The Art Journal from 1892 to 1902. Director of the Goupil Gallery from 1878 to 1896British writer; editor of the |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "D. C. T."
- The Brothers Maris (1907)
- The National Gallery of British art: The Tate Gallery, illustrated catalogue with an introduction by David Croal Thomson (1897)
- The Barbizon School of Painters (1891)
- Life and labours of Hablôt Knight Browne "Phiz" (1884)
- The Life and Works of Thomas Bewick (1882)
Works about ThomsonEdit
- "Review of The National Gallery of British Art. Illustrated Catalogue with Introduction by David Croal Thomson ...". The Quarterly Review 187: 209–233. January 1898.