|←Author Index: Ma||David Mallet
- Letter to Henry Hyde (c. 1752)
- Pastoral in the "Edinburgh Miscellany" (1720)
- The Transfiguration in the "The Edinburgh magazine, or Literary miscellany" (1793) Volume II, pp. 339-341.
- William and Margaret (1724)
- Mira (1725)
- The Excursion: a poem in two cantos (1726)
- Eurydice - a tragedy (1731)
- Of Verbal Criticism (1733)
- Mustapha (1738)
- The Life of Francis Bacon, Lord High Chancellor of England (1740)
- Alfred: a masque (1740), co-authored with James Thomson
- Amyntor and Theodora: Or, The Hermit: A Poem in Three Cantos (1747)
- The works of the late Right Honorable Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke (1754), in 5 volumes.
- Britannia: a masque (1755)
- Edwin and Emma (1760)
- Poems on several occasions (1762)
- Elvira (1763)
- Edwin and Emma (Pamphlet of poetry, published 1825)
Letters to MalletEdit
Works about MalletEdit
- Will (extract) of Henry St. John, bequeathing his writings to Mallet (c. 1729-1751)
- "Mallet, David," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Mallet, David," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Mallet, originally Malloch, David," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Mallet, David," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)