Author:Demetrius Charles Boulger
|←Author Index: Bo||Demetrius Charles Boulger
|Royal Asiatic Society member; founded Asiatic Quarterly Review (1885)|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "D. C. B."; also contributed works to the Indian Biographical Dictionary.
- The Life of Yakoob Beg (London 1878).
- England and Russia in Central AsiaV - I V - II
- Central Asian Portraits
- Armies of the Native States of India
- Central Asian Questions
- Lord William Bentinck (Oxford 1892).
- The Life of Gordon (London 1896).
- The Story of India
- The History of China (1898)
- Life of Sir Stamford Raffles (1899)
- The Cango State (1898)
- The Belgians at Waterloo
- India in the XIX cenr. (1901)
- The History of Belgium: Caesar to Waterloo, 2 volumes (London 1902).
- Belgian Life (1904)
- China (1904, writing as Demetrius Charles de Kavanagh Boulger)
- Life of Sir Halliday Macartney, K.C.M.G. (1908) (about Halliday Macartney)
- “"Tartar Invasion of China by Meha” in The Great Events by Famous Historians
- (Geography and Statistics)
Works about BoulgerEdit
- "BOULGER, Demetrius Charles". Who's Who, 59: p. 188. 1907.