Author:Desmond Mpilo Tutu
- Current Crisis in South Africa (testimony before the U.S. Congress) (1984)
- Let South Africa Show the World How to Forgive (speech from the University of Toronto) (2000)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are works of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105). However, the US governmental agency may still claim the copyright of works of the United States federal government in other countries and areas. Even so, this work may still be in the public domain in other countries and areas if:
- Other countries and areas apply the rule of the shorter term to United States works. OR
- Other countries and areas exclude official works from copyright. OR
- Any valid copyright outside the USA has expired in any other countries and areas.
A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are generally still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some works may be in the public domain or under free licensing terms. Read more here.