Author:Edward Estlin Cummings
(Redirected from Author:E. E. Cummings)
- "The New Art", 1915 in the Harvard Advocate
- The Enormous Room
- The Life and Times of Edward Seul, 1924 unfinished manuscript
- Harvard Monthly
- "Mist", published in the Harvard Monthly
- "Water-Liles", published in the Harvard Monthly
- "Music", published in the Harvard Monthly
- "Vision", published in the Harvard Monthly
- Harvard Advocate (1915)
- "Of Nicolette"
- "Summer Silence"
- Eight Harvard Poets (1917)
- "Seven Poems" (The Dial, January 1920)
- "Five Poems" (The Dial, May 1920) (transcription project)
- "Puella Mea" (January 1921)
- "Tulips and Chimneys" (1923) IA
- "is 5" (1926)
- "pity this busy monster, manunkind (1944)
- Santa Claus: A Morality, 1946
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1962, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.