- Gomes Eanes de Zurara's The Chronicle of the Discovery and Conquest of Guinea (1896–1899), trans. with C.R. Beazley
- Dom Francisco Manoel de Mello: his life and writings with extracts from the "Letter of guidance to married men", 1905 external scan
- Eça de Queiroz and "The Correspondence of Fradique Mendes.", 1906 external scan
- Portuguese literature to the end of the 18th century, 1909 (short work) external scan
- Pamphlets on Antonio de Souza de Macedo, 1916 external scan
- D. Francisco Manuel de Mello, 1922 external scan
- The Portuguese pioneers, 1933 external scan
Translations by Edit
- The chronicle of the discovery and conquest of Guinea by Gomes Eanes de Zurara, approximately 1410-1473 or 1474 (1876) vol 1, vol 2
- "The Digger: From the Portuguese of Guerra Junqueiro" The Yellow Book, Volume 6 (1895)
- The sweet miracle by Eça de Queirós, 1845-1900 (1904) external scan
Contributions to the Encyclopedia Britannica Edit
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia Edit
- "PRESTAGE, Edgar". Who's Who, 59: p. 1428. 1907.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1951, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 71 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse