Author:Edmund Kerchever Chambers
- The Mediaeval Stage (1903)
- The Elizabethan Stage (1923) (transcription volumes: 1, 2, 3, 4)
- William Shakespeare: A Study of Facts and Problems (1930)
- "Clough, Arthur Hugh," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Shakespeare, William," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (biographical and literary section)
- "Vaughan, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, The Warwick Shakespeare (1894) Google Books
- Poems of John Donne (1896)
- A Midsummer-Night's Dream, The Warwick Shakespeare (1897)
- The Tragedy of Coriolanus, The Warwick Shakespeare (1898) (HathiTrust)
- Macbeth, The Warwick Shakespeare (1905) IA
Works about ChambersEdit
- "Chambers, Edmund Kerchever," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1954, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 68 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.