Author:Edward Augustus Freeman
|←Author Index: Fr||Edward Augustus Freeman
|English historian. Regius Professor of Modern History, Oxford |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. A. F."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. A. F."
- History of Architecture (1849)
- An essay on the origin and development of window tracery in England, 1851
- History of Federal Government (1863)
- Old English history for children, 1869
- History of the Cathedral Church of Wells as Illustrating the History of the Cathedral Churches, 1870 [History of the Cathedral Church of Wells as Illustrating the History of the Cathedral Churches, 1870
- Outlines of History, 1872
- Historical Essays, 1873
- The Growth of the English Constitution from the Earliest Times, 1873
- History of Europe, 1876
- The History of the Norman Conquest (1867-79) in 6 vols.
- The Ottoman power in Europe: its nature, its growth, and its decline (1877)
- A short history of the Norman conquest of England, 1880
- The Historical Geography of Europe (1881-2) vol 1, vol 2
- The Reign of William Rufus (1882)
- Some Impressions of the United States, 1883
- Race and Language (1891)
- The History of Sicily from the Earliest Times, 1891
- Sketches from French travel, 1891
- History of Federal Government in Greece and Italy, 1893
- William the Conqueror (1894)
- The Dioceses of England (c.1892)
- Friedrich Max Müller and Frederic Harrison) (with
- (in part)
- (in part)
- (History (in part))