Author:Edward Daniel Clarke
For authors with similar names, see Author:Edward Clarke.
|←Author Index: Cl||Edward Daniel Clarke
|English mineralogist and chemist|
- Testimony of Authors respecting the Colossal Statue of Ceres in the Public Library, Cambridge (1801-1803)
- The Tomb of Alexander, a Dissertation on the Sarcophagus brought from Alexandria, and now in the British Museum (1805)
- A Methodical Distribution of the Mineral Kingdom (1807)
- A Description of the Greek Marbles brought from the Shores of the Euxine, Archipelago and Mediterranean, and deposited in the University Library, Cambridge (1809)
- Travels in various Countries of Europe, Asia and Africa (1810-1819)
- Analysis of a bituminous Limestone (1817)
- Travels in Russia, Poland, and Scandinavia
Works about ClarkeEdit
- "Clarke, Edward Daniel," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Clarke, Edward Daniel," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.