Author:Edward Evan Charteris
- "Fair," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (with John Macdonald)
- William Augustus, duke of Cumberland, his early life and times (1721-1748), 1913
- William Augustus, duke of Cumberland and the seven years' war, 1925
- John Sargent: with reproductions from his paintings and drawings, 1927
- The Life and Letters of Sir Edmund Gosse, London, 1931
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1940, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 82 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.