Author:Edward Henry Pember
(Redirected from Author:Edward H. Pember)
|←Author Index: Pe||Edward Henry Pember
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "E. J. P."
- The Maid of Messene and Other Poems (1855) (external scan)
- Job: A Dramatic Poem (1859) (external scan)
- "Mary: A Ballad" in Once a Week, Series 1, 1 (1859)
- "Eriphanis" in Once a Week, Series 1, 11 (1864)
- The Tragedy of Lesbos (1870) (external scan)
- Debita Flacco: Echoes of Ode and Epode (1891) (external scan)
- Adrastus of Phrygia and Other Poems; with the Hippolytus of Euripides Done into English Verse (1897) (external scan)
- The Finding of Pheidippides and Other Poems (1901) (external scan)
- Er of Pamphylia and Other Poems (1908) (external scan)
- Jephthah's Daughter and Other Poems (1904) (external scan)
Contributions to Dictionary of Music and MusiciansEdit
Works about PemberEdit
- "Pember, Edward Henry," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "Pember, Edward Henry," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Death: Edward Henry Pember," in The Times (1911)