Author:Edward Moore (1835-1916)
(Redirected from Author:Edward Moore (1838-1916))
For authors with similar names, see Author:Edward Moore.
|←Author Index: Mo||Edward Moore
|English scholar, educator and writer|
There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.
- Time References in the Divine Commedia (1887), translated and published at Florence in 1900 with the title Gli accenni al tempo nella Divina Commedia; Textual Criticism of the Divina Commedia
- Dante and his Early Biographers (1890) (external scan)
- Studies in Dante. First Series. Scripture and Classical Authors in Dante (Oxford, 1896)
- Studies in Dante. Second Series. Miscellaneous Essays (Oxford, 1899)
- Studies in Dante. Third Series. Miscellaneous Essays (Oxford, 1903)
- Studies in Dante. Fourth Series. Textual Criticism of the Convivio and Miscellaneous Essays (Oxford, 1917)