For authors with similar names, see author:Lytton Bulwer.
- Clytemnestra, The Earl's Return, The Artist, and Other Poems (1855) (as Owen Meredith)
- The Wanderer (1859) (as Owen Meredith)
- Lucile (1860) (as Owen Meredith)
- Tannhäuser, or, The battle of the bards: a poem (1861), (as Edward Trevor) co-authored with Julian Fane (as Neville Temple)
- Serbski Pesme, imitations of Servian national songs (1861)
- Chronicles and Characters (1868)
- Orval: Or, The Fool of Time and Other Imitations and Paraphrases (1869)
- Fables in Song (1874), in 2 vols.
- Glenaveril; or, The metamorphoses. A poem in six books (1885), in 2 vols.
- The Earl's Return (1886)
- After Paradise (1887)
- King Poppy (1892)
- The Ring of Amasis. From the papers of a German physician (1863), in 2 vols. (as Owen Meredith)
- Marah (1892)
- "The Last of the Barons" (1843)
- "Harold, the Last of the Saxon Kings" (1848)
- Julian Fane, a memoir (1871)
- The Caxtons: A Family Picture (1874)
- Speeches : now first collected with some of his political writings hitherto unpublished, and a prefatory memoir by his son (1874), in 2 vols.
- Baldine, and other tales (1887) by Karl Erdmann Edler