Author:Edward Shepherd Creasy
- Parerga (1843) (transcription project)
- The Fifteen Decisive Battles of the World (Creasy) (1851)
- Imperial and Colonial Constitutions of the Britannic Empire, 1872 (external scan)
- The chapter "The Battle of Marathon" from The Great Events by Famous Historians, Vol. 1, 1905
- Several chapters from The Great Events by Famous Historians, Vol. 2, 1905:
- History of the Ottoman Turks
- Memoirs of Eminent Etonians
Works about CreasyEdit
- "Creasy, Edward Shepherd," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Creasy, Sir Edward Shepherd," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Creasy, Sir Edward Shepherd," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.