- The Last Days of Herculaneum (1821)
- A Midsummer Day's Dream (1824)
- The Fall of Niniveh (1828–1868), in thirty books.
- Israel in Egypt: a poem (1861)
- The Sea Kings in England (1830)
- The handwriting on the wall, a story (1858), in 3 volumes.
Works about AtherstoneEdit
- "Atherstone, Edwin," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Atherstone, Edwin," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.