- A natural history of English insects. Illustrated with a hundred copper plates, curiously engraven from the life: and (for those who desire it) exactly coloured by the author (London, William Innys, 1720).
- Albin, Eleazar (1731–1738). A natural history of birds : illustrated with a hundred and one copper plates, curiously engraven from the life (3 Volumes). London: Printed for the author and sold by William Innys.
- A natural history of spiders, and other curious insects (London, Tilly, 1736).
- A Natural History of English Songbirds (1737). With coloured plates.
- R. North & E. Albin. The History of Esculent Fish (1794).
Works about Albin Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse