Author:Elizabeth Hamilton (1756-1816)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Elizabeth Hamilton.
|←Author Index: Ha||Elizabeth Hamilton
|Scottish essayist, poet, satirist and novelist|
- Translation of the Letters of a Hindoo Rajah (1796), in 2 vols.
- Memoirs of Modern Philosophers (1800), in 3 vols.
- Letters on the Elementary Principles of Education (1801), in 2 vols.
- Memoirs of the Life of Agrippina, the wife of Germanicus (1804), in 3 vols.
- Letters addressed to the Daughter of a Nobleman (1806)
- The Cottagers of Glenburnie; a tale for the farmer's ingle-nook (1808)
- Exercises in Religious Knowledge (1809)
- A Series of Popular Essays (1813), in 2 vols.
- Hints Addressed to the Patrons and Directors of Schools (1815)
Works about HamiltonEdit
- Memoirs of the late Mrs. Elizabeth Hamilton; with a selection from her correspondence, and other unpublished writings (1818), in 2 vols., by Elizabeth Ogilvy Benger