Author:Ernest Mason Satow
- 1866, British Policy, in The Japan Times
- 1874, Japanese Chronological Tables
- 1884, The Satow Siam Papers: The Private Diaries and Correspondence of Ernest Satow
- 1900, The Voyage of John Saris
- 1907, Preface, in The Chinese Empire. A General & Missionary Survey.
- 1917, A Guide to Diplomatic Practice
- 1921, A Diplomat in Japan
- 1925, The Family Chronicle of the English Satows
- "Mackay, Donald James," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1927 supplement, London: Oxford University Press (1927)
- 1998, Collected Works of Ernest Mason Satow: Part One—Major Works
- 2001, Collected Works Of Ernest Mason Satow: Part Two—Collected Papers
Works about SatowEdit
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1929, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 93 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.