Author:Ernest William MacBride
- Shipley, A.E.; MacBride, E.W. (1901). Zoology. An Elementary Text-book. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Text-book of embryology. Vol. I: Invertebrates (1914)
- "Do We Inherit Our Habits?" in The Radio Times (1923)
- An introduction to the study of heredity (1924)
- Evolution (1927)
- The idea of memory in biology (1928)
- "Zoology" with H. R. Hewer in Recent advances in microscopy; biological applications (1931)
- "The oneness and uniqueness of life" in The great design; order and progress in nature (1934)
- Huxley (1934)
- Biological memory by Eugenio Rignano (1926)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1940, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 82 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.