- Bird-life: a guide to the study of our common birds (1898)
- Bird-life: A Guide to the Study of Our Common Birds. Teachers Manual with 75 full-page plates and numerous text-drawings by Ernest Seton Thompson (1899) }}
- "Because we want to know" (December 1912), edited by Edward Fuller Bigelow, in St. Nicholas, Vol. 40, No. 2
Articles in Popular Science Monthly Edit
- A review of Bird-Life Teachers′ edition quite possibly authored by F. M. C.
Articles in The Zoologist Edit
- Chapman, Frank M. (1897). "Mammals of Trinidad". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol. 1 (issue 675, September—section 'Notes and Queries'): 424.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1945, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 77 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse