Author:Frederick William Harvey
(Redirected from Author:F. W. Harvey)
- Comrades in Captivity: a record of life in seven German prison camps (1920) (war memoirs)
- A Gloucestershire Lad At Home and Abroad (1916)
- Gloucestershire Friends (1917)
- Ducks and other verses (1919)
- Farewell (1921)
- September and Other Poems (1925)
- In Pillowell Woods (1926)
- Gloucestershire (1947)
- Forest Offering (1957?)
- "The Bugler" in A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917).
- In The Muse in Arms (1917): "If we return", p. 150; "A People Renewed", p. 151; "Cricket: the Catch", p. 207; "The Soldier Speaks", p. 233; "In Flanders", p. 238; "To His Maid", p. 254.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1957, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 65 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.