(Redirected from Author:Fanny Burney)
|←Author Index: Bu||Frances Burney
|Charles BurneyEnglish novelist, diarist, and playwright; daughter and biographer of|
- Brief Reflections Relative to the French Emigrant Clergy, 1793.
- Memoirs of Doctor Burney, London: Moxon, 1832.
Journals and lettersEdit
- The Early Diary of Frances Burney 1768-1778 (1889), in 2 vols., edited by Annie Raine Ellis
- The Diary and Letters of Madame D'Arblay (1904), edited by Austin Dobson
- The Diary of Fanny Burney (1971), edited by Lewis Gibbs
- Dr. Johnson & Fanny Burney (1912), edited by Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- The Journal and Letters of Fanny Burney (Madame D'Arblay) 1791-1840 (1972-1984), in 12 vols. Vols. I-VI, ed. Joyce Hemlow, with Patricia Boutilier and Althea Douglas; Vol. VII, eds. Edward A. Bloom and Lillian D. Bloom; Vol. VIII, ed. Peter Hughes; Vols. IX-X, ed. Warren Derry; Vols. XI-XII, ed. Joyce Hemlow with Althea Douglas and Patricia Hawkins
- The Witlings, 1779, (satiric comedy). 
- Edwy and Elgiva, 1790, (verse tragedy). Produced at Drury Lane, 21 March 1795.
- Hubert de Vere, 1788-91? (verse tragedy).
- The Siege of Pevensey, 1788-91? (verse tragedy).
- Elberta, (fragment) 1788-91? (verse tragedy).
- Love and Fashion, 1799, (satiric comedy).
- The Woman Hater, 1800-1801, (satiric comedy).
- A Busy Day, 1800-1801, (satiric comedy).