- The Bank of England and the State (1905)
- "Foreign Trade and the Money Market" (1903)
Works about SchusterEdit
- "Schuster, Sir Felix," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "Obituary: Sir Felix Schuster — a noted banker," in The Times (1936)
- "Schuster, Sir Felix," in The Indian Biographical Dictionary, by C. Hayavadana Rao, Madras: Pillar & Co. (1915)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1936, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 86 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.